[LV - Newsletter] Thursday's Theories

jim kearney jim_kearney at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 21:58:44 CDT 2012

Whoever claims that the government is your friend and looks
out for you is a fool. Anyone who believes it is also a fool. Oh, I grant you,
most of the stuff the government says it wants to do, starts with some good
intentioned individuals. But through it all, few realize the real design. It is
not about YOU the citizen and what YOU the citizen can freely do, it is all
about what the government can CONTROL you doing. When you look at it in its
true light you begin to see the devious plans emerge.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. As
the governmental plans take shape in your head now that you are thinking about
them, look at things like the police force. It use to be that they were there
to serve and protect, now they run rough shod over people and even throw people
in jail simply for not cerrying identification papers of some sort, as if we
were in Nazi Germany or some other communist country where we needed walking
papers. The Supreme Court even backs them up. Just what happened to being the freest
country in the world?

I am hoping that more and more people get a clue as
instances and information make themselves known in the public domain and
medias. Take for instance Kevin DeAnna’s article on the EPA that came out this
evening. In the article he talks about an EPA official who policy it was to “crucify”
and “make examples of” energy companies. For those who don’t understand what that
means I can put it a different way for you, he went out of his way to destroy
companies with the power that he was given by the government.

The accused official has since apologized for his remarks
but that doesn’t stop the crucifixions, he is still in power. Had it not been
caught on tape he never would have apologized at all. This is not the only
thing that is being done by the government. Most of what they do is under the guise
of the Commerce Clause. Again, don’t believe it? Look at the new health care
laws that are being decided upon in the Supreme Court right now. You can read
Kevin’s article and more about the ongoing eco-tyranny being used in this
country by going here: http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/senator-wants-epa-crucify-threat-investigated/.

If you need further proof that they are out to control us
take a look at CISPA. We had PIPA and SOPA earlier and both were defeated
because we little people had some of the businesses on our side. Why? Because
the infringements upon our liberties were also upon theirs. Now, along comes
CISPA. A revamped case of SOPA and PIPA but all designed to do the same thing
against us, the “free” citizens of this country. Low and behold, Congress used
its magical fascist  wand and coordinated
with business (that is code for saying that business is exempt from the bill)
and ramped the bill through this evening.

Obama said that he would veto the bill but I will not hold
my breath on him doing so. He didn’t “like” all the provisions of NDAA but he
signed it anyway. I venture to say he will do the same thing here. Maybe I am wrong;
I don’t think so, only time will tell. The war mongering Republican Party
pulled a Democrat trick in getting this passed. You can read more about how the
government wants to control your use of the internet by going here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47196773/ns/technology_and_science-security/#.T5oGlNkl7WE.

Once again, we have even more proof that they want to
control you. The NSA does not want to be left out of the game either. Their
part in this scheme is to build a massive spy center that will record
EVERYTHING in America. They are doing this in Bluffdale Utah. Right smack in
the heart of Mormon country, Romney should feel right at home with this one.
Bet he says nothing against it let alone anything to try and stop it. The Utah
Data Center is quietly being built with contractors and construction workers
who have top secret security clearances. Now why would contractors need top
secret clearances, I wonder? Maybe you should too. The huge, massive layout and
what its intended use is for has all been explained in simple to understand
terms in a Wired article that can be found here: http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/all/1.

Whether or not you believe my conspiracy theories or not doesn’t
really matter to me. What does matter is that you read and find out for
yourself what is going on. Draw your own conclusions and decide how you want to
handle it. Just because we are paranoid does not mean they are not out to get
us…they are. They want to control every aspect of our lives and make us all
good little slaves to do their bidding instead of being responsible for
ourselves like free people are supposed to be.

Stay well and prosperous

Yours in Liberty

jimbo

Cell (954) 614-6229

My Personal Blog - http://www.LibertarianViewpoint.com

Blogs Cost Money - Donations Are Greatly Appreciated

Your funding empowers Libertarian Viewpoint to endure as a voice of Liberty in an oppressive world.
If you value freedom like me, do your part, click the link below and help keep us alive.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=24AK3WDLTRD9A

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK ON "RETURN TO DONATIONS COORDINATOR" WHEN DONE
AND PICK UP YOUR FREE GIFTS